Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How Cupcake Sunday was born!

My mom and I have been watching cupcake wars for a while and we decided we wanted to start trying out some new recipes. We didn't want to be stuck with so many sweets in the house and be tempted to eat them, I decided I would bring them into work. Our first attempt was to make snicker doodle cupcakes, which were a huge hit! So the tradition of Cupcake Sundays was born! I'm going to try a new recipe each week and I've decided to start blogging my efforts. I'm a month in so far and as soon as I upload my pictures I'll show you what I've done so far. To give you a "taste" so far we've made snicker doodle, banana chocolate chip, chocolate with peppermint frosting, and a mimosa cupcake. I can't wait to show you what I've done so far, and I'm excited to figure out what this Sunday's treat will be!

Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment